Monday, October 10, 2011

Cheesy Ranch Biscuits

This Ranch Biscuit recipe was printed on a Church monthly bulletin a few months ago..... I had thrown it away but remembered reading it and thought I would give it a shot. I tried to remember the exact amount and hope I got it right, but it turned out yummo made like this. Remember my mom's hamburger pot pie recipe I posted a little bit ago? I made the stew and and then made these Biscuits from memory. I didn't put them on top of the stew, but baked them separately then sliced them open and served the stew on top. Delicious...... love the flavor the ranch dressing and grated cheese gives the biscuits. Just a note--this is made with the ready made Ranch dressing NOT the powdered Ranch dressing mix.

Cheesy Ranch Biscuits
2 1/4 cups Bisquick mix
2/3 cups milk
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup grated cheese

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir with a fork until just combined.
On a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray, drop biscuits by rounded Tablespoonfuls. Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. While still warm, brush with melted butter if desired. YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...