Sunday, February 22, 2015

Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies


This is one of my Favorite cookie recipes!!! I could eat them by the dozen!! I am reposting because I haven't made them in a while.... just did today for a scrabble treat and forgot how delicious they are! I did tweak it a little since I posted before. You need to go make a batch. YUMMO!

Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cream together:
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar

Add:
2 eggs
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
Mix well.

Mix together in a separate bowl:
2 cups flour
2 1/2 cups oatmeal-- put 1/2 cup measurements of oatmeal in blender until it turns to powder. Measure out 2 1/2 cups oatmeal and powderize that much. (not 2 1/2 cups powderized oatmeal)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda

Mix the flour mixture thoroughly with the butter mixture.

Add:
2 cups milk chocolate chips
1 cup grated dark chocolate hershey bar

Make golf ball size balls and baked on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until just starting to brown around the edges. Do NOT overbake.

Get a big glass of milk and enjoy! MMMMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...