Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Worlds Best Chicken

I found this recipe on Pinterest. It's a really easy, quick recipe and delicious! I followed it pretty much as it was written, except I put dried rosemary on the top of my chicken before baking. Just a pinch sprinkled over each chicken breast!  You can use fresh rosemary if desired, I just didn't have any at the time. I hope you think it was as YUMMO! as I did!

The Worlds Best Chicken
Ingredients

  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (**see note below)
  • 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
  • Salt & pepper
  • Dried Rosemary

  • Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
  • In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
  • Place chicken breasts into 9×13 greased baking dish. Season with salt & lots of pepper. Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated. Sprinkle each chicken breast with a pinch of dried rosemary.
  • Bake for about 30-40 minutes.
  • Served with steamed Veggies or a crispy salad and you have a perfect light dinner. Enjoy!
**Just made this recipe with pork chops tonight!! Also really good!! :) Instead of pouring the sauce over the pork chops, I just dipped mine in it and then placed on the baking sheet. I'm going to do that from now on. They seem to get coated with the sauce better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...