Thursday, October 16, 2014

Molten Lava Cake



I love chocolate.....Loved this recipe. I"m slow posting it but I served for dessert on my wedding anniversary. You know those desserts at restaurants that are individual chocolate cakes filled with molten chocolate? Well this is them!! This recipe is delicious and just what a lava cake should be....ooey gooey chocolaty yumminess. I served mine with raspberries and vanilla bean ice cream. Enjoy!

Molten Lava Cake
Ingredients:
  • 4 pieces (squares) Semi-sweet Baking Chocolate
  • ½ cups Butter
  • 1 cup Powdered Sugar
  • 2 whole Eggs
  • 2 whole Egg Yolks
  • 6 Tablespoons Flour
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Spray 4 custard cups with Pam and place on cookie sheet.
Microwave chocolate and butter in large bowl on high for about 1 minute, until butter is melted. whisk until chocolate is also melted.
Stir in sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour.
Divide between cups.
Bake about 15 minutes until sides are firm and center is soft. Let stand 1 minute.
Invert cakes on dishes and top with vanilla ice cream and raspberries. You can also drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...