Thursday, December 29, 2011

Taco Dip

My sister-in-law made this dip for our "Treat the Office" Day... it was Yummy so I thought I would post it here. Thanks Jennifer!! This is good with Tortilla chips! YUM!

Taco Dip
1 to 1-1/2 pounds ground beef (add more beef is you want it thicker)
1/4 of an onion, diced
Garlic Salt and Pepper to taste
1 can Original Rotel Tomatoes
1- 16 ounce cube Velveeta Cheese

Brown the hamburger in a large saucepan along with the Onions. Season with Garlic Salt and Pepper to taste. When browned, drain off any grease.
Then add the Rotel tomatoes and Velveeta Cheese, and stir occasionally over medium heat until cheese is melted.
Keep warm in a crock pot and serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!

**Variation: I think it would be good to add a packet of taco seasoning to the meat when browning.... to add a bit more of a taco taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...