Friday, December 23, 2011

White Pizza dip

I ran across this recipe on the internet and friends had told me I had to give it a try. I made it for my "Treat the office Day" and it was yummo!! Of course I tweaked it a bit, I found it to be quite soupy so I added the cream cheese... isn't everything better with cream cheese?? It thickened it slightly... it was a good dip, kind of reminded me of a fondue a little. It's great with flavored crackers or bread! Enjoy!!

White Pizza Dip
Ingredients:
1 (1 ounce) package herb and garlic soup mix
1 cup sour cream
1 cup ricotta cheese
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup pepperoni, diced (I used the mini pepperoni's and left them whole)

16 ounces French bread or a  chewy bagguete works too, sliced
Assorted Crackers

Directions
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, cream cheese , pepperone and 3/4 cup mozzarella. Transfer mixture to a 1-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top of the mixture.
3.Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Serve hot with bread and assorted crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...