Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gingerbread Oreo Truffles

I made up this recipe after running across Gingerbread Oreos at the grocery store! YUM! I LOVE Oreo Truffles  and the Key Lime Truffles I have posted, so I thought why not try Gingerbread truffles! They turned out great. If you are unable to find these since they are a special holiday edition of Oreos, you could use the Golden Oreos and I would probably double the spices that I have in the recipe below, or adjust to your taste. YUMMO!
Gingerbread Oreo Truffles
1 package Gingerbread Oreo Cookies
1-8 oz. package Cream Cheese, softened
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
 ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
White dipping Chocolate

Crush the Oreos in a food processor, set aside. Mix cream cheese, extract and seasonings together until there are no lumps in the cream cheese, add crushed Oreos to cream cheese and mix until combined.
Roll by teaspoonfuls into balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet, chill in the refrigerator for ½ an hour and dip in melted white chocolate. Decorate as desired.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...