Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Super Bowl Sunday

What's everyone cooking for Super bowl food??? I'm making Buffalo Wings (recipe here)  and my Chicken Club Pizza ( recipe here) and trying my hand at fried ice cream. If it turns out I will post that recipe later..I also made Football cookies for a party we had a work....
They were fun to make!! For a cookie cutter I used a mason jar lid that I had bent to the shape of a football. I also used those cute googly eyes that you can find in the Wilton cake decorating section at Walmart or Michaels. FUN!!  I used this Sugar Cookie recipe, it's my new favorite one. Aren't they cute??? You almost don't want to eat them.... but we did. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...