Saturday, February 11, 2017

Happy valentines' day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I don't know about you but I get so excited figuring out what to cook for my hubby! I would rather do that than fight crowds to go to a restaurant and then think the whole time while I"m eating that I could have cooked this at home for cheaper. Is that just me or do you do that too?
My favorite thing is to try out new recipes that look delicious and put my spin on them... this year is no different!
I think I will start the dinner out with a wedge salad....
you don't really need a recipe for that... ice burg lettuce cut into wedges and served with your choice of dressing and toppings..... and I may try out this Scampi recipe for the next course...
And then try this recipe for my main course served with a crusty bagguette bread...
 Looks delicious doesn't it?? and you can't have a Valentines dinner without chocolate.....
I may try these Chocolate bombs... I have always wanted to make these....
don't they look like they would be amazing??? I might put strawberries in the center of mine instead of raspberries....
So no matter how you celebrate Valentines day..... Celebrate it deliciously!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice post you wrote and the pictures are so beautiful!!! The food looks so yummy. Have the best valentines' day full of love:)))Jessi

    ReplyDelete

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...