Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just had to vent a little frustration.......

Why is it that when you like a product it gets discontinued or changed??? I have had this happen to favorite hair gels and sprays, until I have a hard time finding those products.... and now it's happened to my favorite Brat bun!! UGH!!!  I LOVED Wal-marts brat buns and we were going to have them for dinner the other night.When I went to buy the buns I couldn't find them anywhere. I asked the clerk at the counter and she said "Oh, we've changed those, they are right over here.." and pointed me to what looked like regular sub sandwich rolls, way tooo big for a brat. But I thought, okay.. I'll give them a shot...
BUT there is more bun than brat, and the texture and taste has changed. They aren't as chewy and are sweeter than the others I used. Goodness , now what do I do when I want a good brat bun??? Guess I will have to use the Walmart hardrolls.... I still love those for sandwiches...at least until they decide to change them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...