http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/triple-chocolate-oreo-chunk-cookies/. I made mine with chocolate chips instead of buying the squares of chocolate and chopping them up, but do whatever you have. They were also good with peanut butter spread over them.... that's one of my weird favorite things to do with cookies for a late night snack..... :o)
Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies
Yield: 3 1/2 dozen cookies
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup cocoa powder ( I use Hershey's Coco powder)
1 cup butter, at room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chopped white chocolate (or white chocolate chips)
1 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate (or chocolate chips)
1 cup chopped Oreo cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
3. With a mixer, cream butter and sugars together until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time. Next, add in vanilla extract. Mix until blended.
4. Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture and mix until flour disappears. Stir in chocolate chunks and Oreos. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes (I did 10 minutes in my oven, and the cookies were perfect!). Don't over bake. Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes. Move to a cooling rack and cool completely.