Malted Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter, softened
- ¾ cups Golden Brown Sugar
- ¾ cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1-¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup (rounded) Malted Milk Powder (you can find this in the same aisle as Nestle Quick usually)
- 1 bag (12 Ounce) Milk Chocolate Chips
Preparation InstructionsPreheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cream butter, then add both sugars and cream until fluffy. Add eggs and beat slightly, then add vanilla and beat until combined. Add malted milk powder and beat until combined.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture, beating gently until just combined.
Add chocolate chips and stir in gently.
Drop by teaspoonfuls (or use a cookie scoop) and bake for about 10 minutes. Bake less if you want chewy cookies; more if you want crispy cookies.
Enjoy while still warm with a glass of milk! YUM!