Sunday, October 30, 2011

halloween fun!

Today I am going to make a few treats to take into the office tomorrow..... First I'm going to make these...
Awesome aren't they? and they sound yummo!!!
Then I thought I would make some cupcakes... I can't decide between these
                                                               click here for the recipe
I thought I would make eggnog flavor with an eggnog cream cheese frosting and a colored vanilla pudding for filling instead of cherry filling....
                                                      Or I could make these.....
                                                               click here for recipe
                       oh which cupcake to make... I can't decide, both sound delicious.....
and then to top it off I thought I would take chips and homemade salsa along with this idea....
cute way to display guacamole isn't it??? I bought a small pumpkin... although mine is still kind of green.. but that means he looks sick doesn't it???
I also wanted to make caramel apples for home and make them like this....
I would do the Jack Skellington one... dipped in caramel.. then white dipping chocolate, then I would pipe melted milk chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth... Yum!
                          I also thought about just making regular cupcakes iced like Jack Skellington....
There are sooooo many cute Halloween ideas for foods and snacks who can decide just what to do??
     Anyway, just have a Happy Halloween what ever you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...