Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Music changes.....


                                        "If music be the food of love, play on."

Notice my playlist is gone?? the project playlist changed... it made you go to a link to hear my playlist but it wouldn't automatically start- you had to click on a song, and then it wouldn't randomly shuffle. Since that happened I have discovered Pandora Radio... and I figured out how to put links of my stations as a link below at the bottom of my blog... just click on one... lately I like the Sia Station... but I go through different moods and my music taste changes with my mood...at the Pandora web site you can type in an artist you like, and they play similar artists and it creates a station. Perfect!!  I love all kinds of music....
When I'm cooking, I love to listen to music. Okay, this does get a little dangerous for anyone within a 5-foot radius, but it is a great way to make cooking fun and rock out a bit. The relationship between food and music is totally mutual I think. What are some of your favorite songs to cook to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...