Saturday, June 9, 2012

sorry about my music

I am sad... I LOVED my playlist and the fact it would start automatically when you logged into my blog, and that it would just randomly shuffle the music it played! I have to have music playing when I cook and I would start my computer and listen to what I had in my playlist while cooking or blogging. Don't you hate it when something is good and workable and then they change it?? People seem to be always trying to improve what is good.... somethings I think you just need to leave it the way it is. But you can still listen to my music by clicking the link that pops up, but I haven't figured out how to make it shuffle.... I am in the process of trying to find another site that has playlists that work like mine used to. Until then I guess the way mine is now will just have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...