Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fiesta Zucchinni Corn

I know I've posted this recipe before, but I had it with a taco recipe. Plus I made it again and tweaked it a bit, so I thought I would re-post. I used 3 roasted ears of corn because they were left over, but you can use canned or frozen corn.

Fiesta Zucchinni Corn
1/2 cup diced onion
1 medium size Zucchinni, diced (or two smaller ones)
3 roasted ears of corn (or frozen or 1 can will work)
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 teaspoon minced garlic
3 roma tomatos, diced
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground corriander
Salt and pepper to taste
chipotle powder (if desired) just a dash, this can be spicy


Heat a Tablespoon of olive oil in a medium size fry pan. Saute onion for 2 or 3 minutes, then add zucchini and garlic, continue cooking over medium heat until veggetables are tender, add corn, black beans and tomatoes, cook 2 or 3 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper while cooking, and if you want to add a kick add a dash or two of chipotle powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...