Friday, March 26, 2010

Pasta With the Works


This is one of my all time favorites... it's quick and easy!! I got this when I worked at Albi's and they'd demoed simple recipes out in the store!

Pasta With the Works!

1/2 cup thinly sliced pepperoni
1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
2 cups spaghetti sauce with mushrooms, (I used Ragu chunky Garden style)
1/3 cup olives, sliced
4 cups hot cooked corkscrew pasta (about 3 cups dry)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Grated Parmesan Cheese

In 10-in skillet over medium heat, cook pepperoni and green pepper until pepper is tender-crisp, stirring often.
Stir in Spaghetti sauce and olives. Over medium-high heat, heat to boiling, reduce heat to low, cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Add noodles and mozzarella cheese, toss to coat. Serve with Parmesan cheese. (And fresh basil if desired)

Yummo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...