Friday, May 14, 2010

BBQ Pizza

I had a lot of leftover pulled pork from the other night 's YM/YW's activity and I was craving pizza. I love BBQ chicken pizza and the chicken club pizza I make alot, so I came up with this. Would be good with cooked chicken too!!

BBQ Pizza

2 cups pulled pork
10 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
BBQ sauce (I love Sweet Baby Ray's Original)
2 cups grated cheese
Chipotle Coleslaw--see my recipe on this blog
Diced tomatoes
Diced avacado
Pizza dough-- see my recipe on this blog

Preheat oven and pizza stone to 425 degrees. (if you don't have a pizza stone, just lay out dough on a cold greased cookie sheet or pizza pan) When pizza stone is hot, carefully remove from oven and lay dough out on it that you've rolled out in flour and cornmeal to the approximate size of stone. After you've gotten the dough on the stone quickly squeeze on the BBQ sauce, and then distribute the pork around evenly. Place in oven and bake 10 minutes. Then sprinkle on crumpled bacon and grated cheese and bake another 3 to 5 minutes until crust is done and cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and cut into pieces. Spread coleslaw on the top and garnish with diced tomatoes and avacado. Enjoy!!! This is my new favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...