Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mexi Frito Salad

This is one of my favorite salad's that I've had at pot luck dinners at the church. I've made it a couple of times at family BBQ's. Always seems to be a big hit. Just don't add the fritos until you are ready to serve, they get soggy after awhile.  Just thought I'd add it since it's getting to be BBQ season.

Mexi Frito Salad

1 large can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
2 to 6 diced roma tomatoes, diced (depends on the size of the tomatoe)
1 green pepper, diced
1 bunch green onion, diced
1 small bottle catalina salad dressing

1 bag chilli cheese Fritos

Mix together the first 5 ingredients together in a tupperware with lid. Cover and chill in fridge to marinade. This is good to do the night before serving or early in the morning is you're serving in the afternoon.The flavors have a chance to mix.
When ready to serve, add a bag of chili cheese fritos and toss to coat. Yummo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...