Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Veggie Pizza

I made this Veggie pizza at our mother/daughter luncheon as well. I love it cuz it's like your vegigie's and dip in a pizza. I've combined a couple of recipes one from my Pamper Chef cookbook and the other from Allrecipes.com. Everyone seemed to like it!

Veggie Pizza
2 8-ounce pkges. cresent roll dough
1 8-ounce pkge. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup real mayonaise
3 teaspoons ranch dressing mix
1 teaspon dill weed
1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 to 3 cups chopped vegis, any combination works
(I used carrots, green pepper, brocolli, zucchini, green onions, also can use red pepper, cauliflower, or celery)
1/2 to 3/4 cup grated cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Pat crescent roll dough into a jellyroll pan. Let stand 5 minutes. Pierce with fork. Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown, let cool. I cut my crust into squares before putting the rest of the toppings on, easier to cut that way.

In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sourcream, mayo, ranch dressing mix,  dill weed, and garlic. Spread this mixture on top of the cooled crust. Arrange the vegetables on top of the creamed mixture. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top. Cover and let chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...