Friday, December 23, 2011

Buffalo Chicken dip

Oh my goodness this is a delicioso dip!!! I haven't made it but a girl I work with brought it to the office, and I figured since it's the Holiday season and there are a LOT of parties going on for both Christmas and new years, I would post a bunch of dip recipes... YUM!! Thanks for the recipe Libby!!

Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 (8oz) packages of Cream Cheese
1 (36 oz) bottle Ranch Dressing
1/2 bottle of Frank's hot sauce (or more, depending on how hot you want it)
4 -cooked chicken breasts, shredded (more or less, depending on the size of the chicken breasts)
Tortilla chips (for dipping)
Combine all the ingredients together in a saucepan or crockpot and heat through. Serve with tortilla chips!
You could also add grated cheese to this, or cut back on the ranch dressing for a thicker dip... there are many variations of the recipe on the internet so experiment to your liking.... This makes quite a bit so cut the recipe in half for a smaller crowd.
Also try dipping crackers and celery in it.. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...