Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hot Artichoke Dip

I love Artichoke Dip! I've combined 2 recipes that I had--I just took what I liked about both and combined them. I made this recipe and took to my "Treat the office" Day ... it was yummo! I served with sliced baguette bread and crackers. I thought since New Year's Eve is upon us, Dip recipes would be good to post! Enjoy!
Hot Artichoke Dip
1 cup Best Food Real Mayonnaise
1-1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
1 can quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained
1 small can diced green chilies
1/4 of a bag chopped spinach, thawed and drained well ( this was about 1/2 cup when all squeezed together)
2 to 3 heaping teaspoons minced garlic, (add as much as you like to suit your taste)

Combine the mayo, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, green chilies, and garlic in a large bowl. Stir in the drained artichoke hearts and Spinach (I squeeze all the water I can possible get out of the spinach before adding to the dip). Place in a 9x9 inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle the top with the remaining Parmesan Cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until it starts to brown around the edges and begins to bubble.
Serve with slice baguette bread or crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...