Friday, February 26, 2010

Lemonade


I figured since I titled my blog "When life gives you lemons.... make lemonade and more!" I needed a lemonade recipe for sure! I love lemonade, especially on a hot day in the summer!! I got this recipe from Paula Dean from the food network! Yumm!

Lemonade
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen

Prep Time: 10 min
Serves: 6 to 8 servings

Ingredients:
2 cups sugar
1 cup hot water
2 cups fresh lemon juice
1 gallon cold water
1 lemon, sliced
Mint sprigs, for garnish

Directions:
In a 1 gallon container, place sugar and hot water, and stir until sugar dissolves. Add lemon juice and cold water to render 1 gallon. Stir until well mixed. Pour lemonade over glasses of ice, squeeze slice of lemon on top of each, and garnish with a sprig of mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...